We are a highly motivated group of financial services experts, who support the Credit Risk, Market Risk and Prudential Risk divisions to achieve their ambitious change agendas. Our internal project team comprises of project professionals with varied experience who focus on complex initiatives and delivering significant change due to regulatory and/or internal drivers.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will initially focus on delivering our multi-year Market Risk Transformation program which aims to deliver a new single future-proof Market Risk platform. You will lead and manage the delivery end-to-end, ensuring alignment with technology strategy, business objectives and strategic initiatives. In addition, you will serve as the project’s Scrum Master, facilitating agile ceremonies and promoting continuous improvement and team empowerment.
Collaborating closely with stakeholders, you will identify and prioritize project requirements, manage dependencies, and resolve conflicts, whilst developing and maintaining project plans, timelines, and budgets.
Additionally, you will coach and mentor team members on Agile methodologies, evolve delivery frameworks, and tools within the organization.
What you offer
- Vast project or program delivery experience in financial services or the banking industry
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master and Project Manager, delivering highly visible, complex projects using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Agile principles, frameworks, and best practices, with the ability to tailor and apply them effectively in different contexts
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to connect, inspire, motivate, and coach globally distributed cross-functional teams
- Experience with Agile project management tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and project tracking methodologies and Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, PMI-ACP) are highly desirable.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Risk Management Group
In our Risk Management Group, you will be part of an independent, and centralised function, responsible for independent and objective review and challenge, oversight, monitoring and reporting in relation to Macquarie’s material risks. Our divisions include behavioural risk, compliance, credit, financial crime risk, internal audit, market risk, operational risk and governance, prudential risk, and Risk Management Group central.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.