As the Global Lead of User Access Management – Business Operation Team, you will play a key role and will be responsible for managing the health of aligned User Access Management (UAM) processes, controls, and operations.
Leverage your extensive experience, knowledge, and leadership skills to build, coach and inspire a global team. Proactively engage business customers and stakeholders to deliver continual improvements, productivity, effectiveness, and overall health of the delivery.
You will be accountable for driving world-class delivery of UAM services access administration, identity lifecycle management and user access reviews.
In this senior leadership role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of User Access Management under Technology – Identity and Cyber Security.
Ideally you will bring:
• Experience in people management, service management, change management, vendor management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Experience collaborating with and managing internal and external stakeholders
• Advanced knowledge of system analysis methods, frameworks, and tools
• Advanced knowledge and experience in developing and implementing operational metrices, process improvements and driving automation
• Strong relationship management skills across all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of User Access Management policies and procedures beneficial but not required
• Knowledge of IT Service Delivery, IT Service Management and/or Cyber Security beneficial but not required
To be successful in this role you will be responsible for:
• Global stakeholder management, improvement and project planning, operational execution, and reporting
• Financial planning and management
• A high level of delivery excellence on all Business Operations Team services through the identification, planning and management of outcomes and dependencies across the organization in line with the broader business and technology strategies
• Continuous improvement to meet business and technology requirements
• Managing the underpinning technologies in scope of UAM Business Operation Team as well as the upstream and downstream impacts that applications may have on other systems
• Operational risk and service management priorities are addressed in a timely manner, minimizing impact to both the business and customer
• Managing and collaborating with stakeholders including UAM teams and Business Application Owners to ensure application support and access related initiatives are understood, accepted, and engaged
• Ongoing stability and performance of the business services supported
• Nurturing a culture of psychological safety that encourages innovative thinking and early risk escalation
• Promoting agility and collaborative approach to influencing teams and processes outside your immediate control
• Leading through ambiguity to delivery clear and compelling outcomes
• Create and foster a high-performance culture
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.