This is an amazing opportunity for a Vulnerability Management Analyst to join our diverse and agile team as we evolve on our roadmap to strengthen Macquarie’s digital security posture.
We work in a dynamic and unique agile environment and are looking for a motivated and driven individual who has a passion in ensuring a strong risk culture is built through the management and advisory of compliance/security related activities.
As a security analyst you will be hands on in providing tailored guidance and consulting solutions to application/service owners on effective remediation and assessment of the risk across Macquarie’s systems and its impact.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Hands-on experience using vulnerability management tools such as Tenable, Nessus, Rapid7, Aqua
- Experience with DAST/SCA products such as Fortify and Blackduck
- Solid understanding of vulnerability management within enterprise environments including on-premises, private and public cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud or similar.
- Experience in Linux and Windows server knowledge for validation of vulnerabilities, troubleshooting scanning issues, agent installs and performance monitoring.
- Experience with network mapping tools such as Algosec, Skybox, Tufin
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience in data analytical tools such as Splunk, PowerBI, API Integration and MySQL
- Awareness of industry news on software vulnerabilities
- Security Certification / Vendor product certifications are desirable (COMPTIA SECURITY +, CISSP, ECSA, CEH, SANS etc.)
In return we offer great benefits such as:
- Being on the front foot of security practices and technologies – we are continuously exploring new tools and technologies daily
- Fully funded certifications and training programs to support your career progression
- Being part of a solution that possesses a customer-first mindset
- Global mobility opportunities
- Access to health and wellness programs and employee network groups.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.