This is a great opportunity for you to join our Risk Management Group, an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed.
The Risk Enterprise Support (RES) Projects & Change team is responsible for managing and implementing change across Macquarie Risk Management Group ( RMG) for bother external regulatory change and internal transformation projects. The team is responsible for the project oversight and delivery of EMEA prudential risk project portfolio and key risk projects.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the delivering of an extensive Prudential Risk project portfolio covering regulatory change across a number of European regulators (CRD V/ IFR/IFPR). The role will require working with peers to assess and implement required change to ensure compliance with regulation for multi legal entities and jurisdictions.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of prudential regulatory change projects on time and within budget
- Strong demonstration of project management governance and documentation (primarily prudential regulatory change for European and UK regulators) through Steer Committees.
- Working with project sponsors, responsible for effective and strong engagement with stakeholders, ensuring regulatory compliance through identification and analysis of business needs with appropriate documentation, working with business analysts to document tactical, strategic solutions with strawman proposals.
- Identifying and documenting improvements to frameworks, processes, and tools, including project assurance
- Working closely with delivery teams across the lifecycle to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose and delivering desired outcomes.
- Chairing of Steering Committees and Working Group and the development of associated briefing material.
- Identifying, communicating and managing risks to solution delivery.
You can demonstrate:
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to view the bigger picture
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build strong, effective relationships ability to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently
- Flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project assurance skills
- A ’can do’ attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- A flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
- Previous experience in prudential regulatory change implementation (CRD V/IFR) is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you, please apply via the link below.
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.