Macquarie Asset Management is currently building out their CRM capability, working across regions to consolidate their instances of Salesforce.com into a single global platform for distribution teams. To support this, a permanent feature team is being established to enable ongoing evolution of the platform.
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you would be primarily responsible for communication between our business users/management in the AsiaPac region and our Salesforce Feature Team. You would need to clearly articulate and solve the business issues using existing and potentially new features or capabilities within the Salesforce platform.
Key to the role will be gaining a rapid understanding of the distribution model in Macquarie Asset Management, determining how best to add value to the client facing teams.
As our Salesforce Business Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main point of contacts for all AsiaPac users and stakeholders accessing or leveraging data from our Salesforce orgs.
- Creating process to best facilitate communication between business and feature team
- Assisting in the prioritization of wants/needs across the business/marketing in region.
- Working with sales managers, sales professionals, and consultants in developing appropriate capabilities, reports, and dashboards in support of Macquarie Asset Management client and management initiatives.
- identifying, capturing, and accurately documenting the business processes across multiple business functions.
- Facilitating requirements workshop with business stakeholders
- Capturing detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements and support the translation of these requirement documents in to functional and technical specifications.
- Conducting analysis of systems specifications and use analysis/diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
- carrying out business, testing and training requirements gathering; workflow analysis, gap analysis, user stories, test case development and functional design.
- Providing support to Salesforce users in sales and customer relationship teams, and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Demonstrating Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
- Collaborating with end-users to create and maintain training materials.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Staying up to date with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the org & provide critical communication to users where needed.
Your ability to clearly communicate between the business and technical specialists will help you excel in this role. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
You will have experience in identifying process improvements and enhancements through SFDC utilization and future capabilities, along with project management skills which will be beneficial in this role.
Your experience in the Financial Services Industry - Asset Management, including alternative assets will be valuable to be a key player on this team. In addition to change management/user adoption and training skills which are recommended.
Finally, proficiency in data management and/or analytics platforms (Excel, Access, Microsoft power BI, Einstein Analytics) will be leveraged regularly.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2021, Macquarie Asset Management had $A562.2 billion of assets under management.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.