Job no: COG-943352
Work type: Full time
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: JC Reyrata
Here at Macquarie Bank we are building the Digital Bank of the future and we are doing it with our customers by our side. We understand that banking in the future will be predominantly digital and are building our digital platforms from the ground up to match. We use technology as a catalyst to bring people together and help them realise their life milestones through our products and solutions which are designed by humans for humans. We are putting our customers first and changing how the world interacts with banks.
We are searching for passionate technologists to join us on our mission, who want to develop cutting edge applications built on beautifully crafted, easily shipped and reusable code to join is here in our Engineering teams.
Our teams are some of the most advanced in the bank, we actively look to use emerging cutting-edge technologies and we work very different to others and our results speak for themselves:
Our Core Tech Stack
- Cloud technologies: AWS, OpenShift
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular
- Databases: Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra
- Test automation: Serenity, Citrus, Protractor
- Tools: BitBucket, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Office 365
Essential Skills and Experience
- Very strong Core Java knowledge
- Knowledge and effective application of Java Design Patterns
- Experience in web services development, XML and JSON formats
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Frameworks: Spring 5 (Core, Batch, Boot, Cloud, Data), Hibernate
- Cloud computing: AWS
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Strong knowledge of application security
- Understanding of testing methodologies and knowledge of testing automation tools and frameworks Serenity, Cucumber, Citrus, WireMock
- Databases: working experience in RDBMS Sybase, Oracle or PostgreSQL, and understanding of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or MongoDB
- Tools: Git, Maven/Gradle; Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bamboo
- Methodologies and Practices: Agile Software Development, DevOps
If this sounds like you, apply now!
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Print application form