Join our Reward Transformation project team as we undergo the second phase of our multi-year program of work, delivering a new Reward platform for senior managers across the business to conduct the annual remuneration review.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will partner closely with peers across HR and Technology to understand and document the business requirements, propose solutions, and test the delivery.
What you offer
- 5+ years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Strong capability in driving the documentation and communication of business requirements for HR platforms (including system to system integrations)
- Ability to build strong relationships with technology peers and support in preparing and delivering business testing
- Have a inquisitive mindset and tenacious attitude
- Familiarity with agile methodology and tools, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Possess excellent problem solving and communication skills, with proactivity and great attention to detail
- Experience working on a Transformation project, HR and reward knowledge favourable.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.