Liquidity Reporting Senior Associate
The Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platform team delivers quality capital and liquidity information to fulfil regulatory reporting obligations and liquidity/capital management, under a robust risk management framework.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing, analyzing, and reviewing liquidity risk reports, such as liquidity stress scenarios, target funding profiles and regional liquidity reports. You will assist senior stakeholders in understanding the liquidity position and making informed liquidity management decisions.
What you offer
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in a financial or technical background
- Sound knowledge of the financial/banking services industry, products, and shared services operating models
- Strong customer service ethic
- Ability to anticipate and identify potential problems, with a track record of successfully resolving complex issues.
- Experience with Alteryx and Power BI
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year.
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- Access a range of learning and development opportunities.
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will work in the financial hub of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a team that plays an important role building relationships with our regulators, partners, communities and shareholders - all of which play a key role in upholding Macquarie's brand.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.