Our diverse and innovative Financial Crime Risk Team specialise in supporting our regulated asset management business in Luxembourg and across Europe.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will have the exciting opportunity to support a new and rapidly expanding business with a presence in multiple European countries. You will be covering several business lines including private equity investments related to Infrastructure and renewables, real estate, private debt investments and public market investments in equity, and fixed income.
What you offer
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of working in an equivalent financial service.
- Strong knowledge of local regulations, legislation and best practice and internal best practice.
- Strong knowledge of asset management sector, including infrastructure funds, private equity
- Knowledge of private credit, private debt and fund finance would be an advantage.
- Ability to interact and communicate with different levels of employees, including periodically meeting with desk heads.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
About the Risk Management Group
In our Risk Management Group, you will be part of an independent, and centralised function, responsible for independent and objective review and challenge, oversight, monitoring and reporting in relation to Macquarie’s material risks. Our divisions include behavioural risk, compliance, credit, financial crime risk, internal audit, market risk, operational risk and governance, prudential risk, and Risk Management Group central.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.