Join us in Hong Kong as we expand our Asia-based Equities business to lead the institutional relationship development and management strategy for synthetic prime services, leveraging our global platform and reach to achieve optimal outcomes and deliver value to clients and the firm alike.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
Working alongside an established team of regional equity sales and sales traders, you will identify and originate prime services mandates by developing, revitalizing and deepening relationships with institutional investors. You will collaborate across businesses to create and extract synergies and deliver best in class investment solutions to our clients in a seamless manner. Working closely with sales and product specialists, you will develop long-term capital introduction and marketing strategies, building brand recognition and awareness of our prime capabilities, and continue expand our market reach in the region.
What you offer
- Extensive experience in business development and account acquisition in APAC
- Solid existing institutional client relationships with a proven track record of strong performance
- Commercially-minded with excellent attention to details and the ability to make quick judgements
- Value a collaborative team culture with a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate ideas succinctly with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioural health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About Macquarie Capital
In Macquarie Capital, you’ll be part of a team that combines specialist skills, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help our clients and partners make opportunity reality. Our global corporate advisory, investing, development and equities capabilities are underpinned by a full spectrum of capital markets solutions and deep sector expertise, with a focus on infrastructure and real assets, technology, software and services, and resources, energy and materials.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.