We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Financial Management Group as a Test Manager, supporting the delivery of various initiatives in the mandatory projects’ portfolio. In this role you will develop your expertise and create measurable value while using innovative latest technology and ways of working.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a key member of testing team, you will work closely with senior stakeholders and other team members to assess business processes and regulatory requirements. You will work on highly visible and business-critical projects responsible for transforming reporting, operating model, system landscape and data to enhance reporting, management, and decision-making processes.
You will utilise your testing experience in defining test strategies and test planning for medium to large scale projects, ensuring system build is in line with business requirements and any deviations/defects are reported, managed, and resolved on time. You will work as part of a large team identifying the scope of testing, collaborate with business subject matter experts, data and technology teams for test case preparation and lead the testing to match outputs against the expected results.
What you offer:
- Degree qualification in either Accounting/Finance or Information Technology with minimum 10 years of post-qualification, including some experience in Financial Services.
- Strong knowledge of various testing tools, automations and databases.
- Provide solutions on extraction and analysis of data using SQL and pivots.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have essential people management skills to empower and manage the team.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a wide range of learning and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program, a robust behavioural health network with counselling and coaching services
- Recognition and service awards
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity & capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.