Join our User Access Management (UAM) team during a time of pivotal growth, as we embark on a transformation agenda and the need of strong security controls becomes increasingly important. We are transforming Macquarie’s identity and access management platform to strengthen our security posture. You will be part of a dynamic team that develops and supports our IAM features in our UAM Portal using a variety of modern technologies built on cloud-based infrastructure (AWS).
This is a 12-month day rate contract.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a Senior Solution Designer, you will be involved in developing robust, well rounded, scalable and modular solutions that enable the delivery of the defined roadmap without introducing undue product, platform or delivery risk. You will think analytically and work to solve problems which have yet to be solved.
What you offer
- Experience designing, developing and deploying SailPoint IIQ solutions
- Programming language experience in Java, Python, shell scripting, etc
- Experience in one or more of the major public clouds, AWS is desirable
- Experience with system monitoring and logging tools (e.g. AppDynamics, Splunk, CloudWatch)
- Proficiency with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.