Macquarie Capital Private Credit is part of Macquarie Capital’s Principal Finance balance sheet investment platform, which has invested over EUR30bn since early 2009, with over 100 investment professionals globally. The team focuses on making credit investments between EUR50-300m.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As an Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on a strong pipeline of transactions as a principal investor focussed on credit instruments. You will play a key role in our due diligence process and preparation of our investment and credit committee papers. Asset management of the existing portfolio will also be a key ongoing responsibility. We have a flat team structure and small team environment which provides significant opportunities to take leadership on driving transactions and other workstreams. Macquarie’s flexible mandate means that while the focus will be credit investments, you will gain experience investing across the capital structure.
What you offer
- An outstanding academic record in a relevant discipline such as Economics or Finance
- At least one year of relevant experience working in Investment Banking, Private Equity or Asset Management
- Strong financial modelling and analysis skills
- Confident in presenting and debating your point of view and have a natural curiosity in technology and investing in general
- Excellent language skills in English and German are required.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
About Macquarie Capital
In Macquarie Capital, you’ll be part of a team that combines specialist skills, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help our clients and partners make opportunity reality. Our global corporate advisory, investing, development and equities capabilities are underpinned by a full spectrum of capital markets solutions and deep sector expertise, with a focus on infrastructure and real assets, technology, software and services, and resources, energy and materials.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.