Join Australia’s most progressive technology-led Investment Bank and lead the transition into next generation data platform and analytics.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
In this role, you will be involved in analyzing requirements, designing then building software solutions.
You will be involved in driving the adoption of new technology and a shift to cloud computing.
You are also required to respond and resolve operational issues that have been escalated, participating in rostered support shifts and on call as required.
What you offer :
- 3-5 years actual work experience in data warehouse engineering or operations support
- a computer science degree, engineering degree, or equivalent
- SQL Scripting skills
- Automation of testing experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience working in a distributed team environment
- demonstrable track record of designing and building software delivery
- ability to multitask and work autonomously
- operational experience supporting a large data and complex data warehouse and willing to work in different time zones
- Beneficial to have prior exposure to Finance business (Capital Markets - Trading, Risk)
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.