Market Data Operations Lead
Join our dynamic global Market Data Operations team and play a pivotal role in supporting world-class market data services.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a Market Data Operations Lead, you will be responsible for providing market data products and services. You will manage associated costs, inventories, and invoice reconciliation. An integral part of your role will also involve ensuring Macquarie's adherence to all data compliance obligations.
What you offer
- Minimum 5 years of market data operational knowledge
- Experience with market data inventory systems such as Optimise Spend (FITS) and MDM
- Experience with user and entitlement management (DACS)
- Proven knowledge in invoice reconciliation and managing large market data datasets
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts and contract management. Excellent problem solving and communication skills
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year
- Up to 20 weeks parental leave for primary carers
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Other benefits to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Access a range of learning and development opportunities
About the Corporate Operations Group
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.