Join a specialised team of professionals aligned to the retail banking business, Banking and Financial Services, with deep expertise in products and their regulatory application. Be involved in the strategic transformation to uplift Capital and Liquidity and enhance balance sheet management.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients, and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will play a leading role advising key stakeholders of the liquidity and funding risks of retail banking products and securitisation structures. Your key focus will be uplifting balance sheet management to support regulatory reporting and commercial decision making.
You will work daily with a broad range of stakeholders across Group Treasury, the retail banking business and risk management teams.
What you offer
- Ability to think critically about complex problems, a high level of attention to detail and a curious mindset.
- Ability to interpret and communicate regulatory guidance and internal policy frameworks in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, coupled with an ability to succinctly explain complex data sets.
- Familiarity with Liquidity standards and retail balance sheet products would be favourable.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will work in the financial hub of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a team that plays an important role building relationships with our regulators, partners, communities and shareholders - all of which play a key role in upholding Macquarie's brand.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for a role regardless of their identity, including gender, race, ethnicity, cultural identity, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or family status, neurodiversity, religion or belief, disabilities, or socio-economic background.
If you require adjustments to your working arrangements or the recruitment process, please let us know when applying.