At Macquarie, we support a hybrid working model
As a Senior Lead in the Research & Design team, you will lead our Voice of the Customer (VoC) and NPS program. In this critical role, you will oversee the strategy and execution of our CX insights program, which in turn will help key stakeholders understand how we are doing, why are we where we are, and what can we do to do better. You will have one direct report, helping you manage someone of the more day to day aspects of the program/platform.
What you'll do:
- As the SME in the space - help improve and lead a highly effective end-to-end VOC program to drive customer success across the end-to-end customer journeys across our channels and platforms.
- Use your analytical to enhance and scale our VoC program, conduct customer research, develop dashboards, and derive insights through deep-dive analyses.
- Roll out new initiatives and improve our existing ones across; track response rates, collect and measure data, including additional CX metrics, across the key journeys.
- Help to close the “feedback to action” loop and enable us to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- As an expert on customer feedback, represent the VoC internally to drive service experience and design improvements.
You'll manage relationships with multiple stakeholders (including external) across various departments, while inspiring the organization to listen, understand and act on behalf of the customer. You will help drive our understanding strategy by connecting the dots between VoC insights and other forms of research (such as UX research or market/brand studies).
What we're looking for:
- 7 + years of demonstratable experience in conceptualising, running, and improving NPS or VoC programs across leading brands.
- Exceptional understanding of research design and methodology, evidenced by an advanced qualification in a related field.
- Experience with CRM and analytics platforms, such as Salesforce, Medallia, Qualtrics etc.
- Ability to stitch the dots together and present a cogent narrative to an executive level audience.
- A user and data-focused design mentality and commitment to excellence, constantly looking to hone your team’s instincts through user feedback and data insight.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and an optional portfolio link. We’d like you to be able to show your abilities through an interview process that is tailored for this role. Besides interviewing with key stakeholders, you’ll have the opportunity to present work through a case study that will focus on showcasing experience where you have previously led the development of similar initiatives.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, Wealth and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers, and business clients.
Design/CX at Macquarie Bank / BFS
The design/CX function and Macquarie, headed by our Chief Design Officer, helps envision and deliver how customers experience our various products and services across multiple digital channels. We span across the full design spectrum, from early-stage conceptual design and research to delivering pixel-perfect interfaces on our digital platforms. We follow a human-centered, data-led approach to design and seek to win by collaborating with our partners and helping deliver exceptional customer experiences as a team.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.