Our innovative HR team creates best in class employee experiences for the Banking and Financial Services operating group. We play an important strategic advisory role, supporting business transformation within a purpose-centred, agile and digital environment.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
As a business aligned HR Adviser, you will work closely with Senior HR Business Partners to manage the strategic advisory and day-to-day tactical delivery of divisional people initiatives. As a capable HR professional, you will leverage your proven expertise across the disciplines of people, culture, engagement, diversity and inclusion, reward, employee relations and data analysis to deliver exceptional employee experiences that have a lasting and positive impact across the business.
You will be part of a team that is highly valued by our business and is collaborative with HR leaders that genuinely care for your wellbeing and career growth.
What you offer
- previous experience as an HR professional a fast-paced, high-performing, matrixed organisation
- have a delivery-focused style and excellent judgement combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- be highly self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse stakeholder group at all levels in the organisation
- have well-developed data analysis and numeracy skills with the ability to prepare insights to inform decision making.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- Wellbeing and service bonus leave
- Up to 20 weeks paid parental leave as well as benefits to support you as you transition to life as a working parent
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.