We have an exciting opportunity for a Liquidity Reporting Analyst to truly flex their skills and experience within our Group Treasury Division.
As a team we are dedicated to developing you and your career, we can provide quality of work and can give you the tools and guidance to be successful in role. There will also be the chance to enhance your professional experience and skills with opportunities to work across our truly inspiring global organisation.
This role sits within our Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms (RRAP) team, and we are looking for a Liquidity Reporting Manager who will assist with BAU liquidity reporting compilation, review and submission of the required liquidity returns for Macquarie Bank Europe (MBE) to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). In this role you will assist in the preparation and review of the monthly LCR and ALMM returns, quarterly NSFR and Asset Encumbrance templates and other weekly, monthly, or quarterly obligations as required.
Your role will include:
- Developing a detailed understanding of the Commodities and Global Markets business model operating within the primary markets facing entity in EMEA (Macquarie Bank Europe) including the data patterns, trial balance, inflows and outflows of the entity
- Detailed review of the data, logic and reportable amounts within the returns compiled for reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly liquidity returns under tight time constraints and in accordance to the established control standards
- Validation, evidence, and attestation of the controls performed in the compilation of the external reporting as required under the Financial Control Standards framework
- Presentation of the primary return metrics to senior stakeholders in region such as the MBE CFO, Group Treasury Funding team and RRAP lead
- Working closely with other stakeholders, including Treasury funding, liquidity policy and IT teams on change initiatives as needed
- Reviewing and recommending enhancements to the production processes and controls by working with both the embedded risk function within the Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms team and the Report Owner (offshore)
- Support projects to meet new regulatory requirements, while also driving change initiatives, including process improvements
- Showcase your confidence and creativity within liquidity reporting and change projects
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous regulatory reporting experience
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with team members and key internal clients including Treasury, Risk, Data and Business Unit Finance teams.
- Knowledge of Treasury / liquidity reporting, such as LCR and NSFR an advantage
- Data and systems knowledge, preferably AXIOM or Adenza regulatory reporting application knowledge
- Well organised and methodical approach with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for deliverables, balanced by sound professional judgement.
About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.