Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Change Manager to join its Document and Identity Governance (DIG) team in Sydney.
In this role, you will be driving the design and implementation of the change management strategy for a major program aiming to uplift MAM’s Document Management platform. With process, data and technology change across multiple locations and teams, this is a critical role with an opportunity to make a real difference to the experience of a broad range of stakeholders.
The program has the potential to make it radically easier for MAM teams to live their purpose in investing to make a positive impact for everyone.
You will form part of a newly created central team driving transformation in MAM but will be aligned to the program, partnering closely with our DIG and MAM-aligned technology teams.
As a senior member of the overall Program Management team, you will build relationships and manage critical stakeholders to ensure the case for change is executed. You will also be responsible for:
- Delivering the change roadmap - develop a workstream change roadmap aligned to key program milestones to ensure that the change is managed and sequenced logically
- Defining the change and communications strategy - develop a workstream level change and communications plan aligned to the program change strategy, including conducting detailed impact analysis, training needs analysis and subsequent training plan
- Analysing stakeholder and planning engagement - using human centred design techniques such as persona development
- Conducting change impact analysis on current and ‘to be’ processes
- Designing customer journey plans for impacted user groups
- Designing and delivering training and material for new ways of working
- Collaborating and taking part in maturing how we drive transformation across MAM
- Strong understanding of how people journey through change and application of methodologies to support
- Experience with global, large scale IT implementations
- Flexibility to work across time zones in ambiguous situations, cross-team environments, and support other cross program work-streams, as necessary.
- Highly organised, with a natural ability to deliver both on strategic and tactical plans.
- Great team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Exceptional business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority
- Ability to simplify complex messaging and develop communication plan, communications, and training material.
About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.