Macquarie is looking for those with technology risk and digital change backgrounds to join their transformation programs driving next generation cyber capabilities across Identify and Privileged access management. This role sits within our global Identity and Cyber Security team.
Join us on a journey through this important pivotal point in cyber security and be part of our team in transforming customer experience and delivering innovative capabilities for Macquarie Group.
The IAM Governance team is responsible for defining and monitoring controls, embedding the standards and practices supporting Cyber Security, establishing structured governance practices, monitoring emerging risks and providing quality risk and data insights to identity and privileged access management functions.
This is a key role that will be supporting and executing alongside multiple work-streams and manage diverse stakeholders representing technology, operational risk and Macquarie business operations. You will be able to apply your background gained in technology risk, project management, risk and data analysis and owning end to end outcomes. There is a broad scope to work covering delivery, governance and consulting.
- Support the uplift of the management of risk and controls through enhancement and implementation of Cyber Security policies and standards
- Drive improvements to current practices that support the rollout of a suite of technology capabilities, so that risk positions can be optimised and a sustainable governance model is in place
- Challenge, identify and oversee data controls. Develop metrics supporting risk, compliance and progress monitoring
- Perform analysis of user access incidents and issues and provide guidance on best practice
- Derive insights through analysis and challenge the resolution of audit and review outcomes so that consistent practices are embedded
- Represent identity management in cross-divisional initiatives, leading governance efforts to meet regulatory requirements and other improvement opportunities.
Ideally you will bring:
- Experience in designing and testing Technology risk controls through regulatory, SOX, internal/external audits, IT security reviews
- Familiarity in the technology landscape, infrastructure, identity management and analytics
- Experience in operationalising, designing risk frameworks, transformational change and technology implementation
- Broad project management and facilitation skills and the ability to work independently
- Passion for innovation, a sense of curiosity, creativity, customer experience focus and motivation to grow your career.
- Comfortable in undertaking technical and data analysis, ability to learn quickly and apply past patterns of learning.
To join a high performing Cyber team, apply online now or for more information visit www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.