Are you passionate about technology and engaging with staff to optimize its utilization? Does joining a Tech team that provides essential services to our businesses and Central Services groups in Philadelphia and across the Americas appeal to you? Does being a part of a dynamic global team that’s setting the bar for customer engagement and technology enablement pique your curiosity?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting position for a talented client-focused Service Desk Support Analyst based in our Philadelphia office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Hands-on and electronic remote support of key end user computing, including telephony (Cisco and dealer voice), mobile devices (Apple and Android), and video conferencing (Zoom).
- Maintain direct contact with users through the lifecycle of an incident or request.
- Collaborating with second and third level technology teams, both domestic and international, for urgent or complex issues.
- Log incidents and requests for continued problem resolution and tracking.
- Receive user requests and incidents via walk up, direct electronic (email, MS Teams), ticketing queue management and group call management system. Building and deploying PCs and laptops and assisting trading personnel in ensuring their applications are optimized on those devices.
- Providing after-hours and weekend support (approximately one weekend per month), including onsite project activities, building power downs, technology upgrades, etc.
- Traveling occasionally to other sites within US and Canada to support project initiatives.
In addition, your skills/background/interests ideally will include:
- Able to confidently interact with staff in person and via remote technology (phone, Zoom).
- Passionate about technology and delivering innovative and progressive solutions, exceeding customer expectations.
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of technology. Ones of interest include iOS, VMWare Horizon client, Global Protect VPN, Cisco telephony, Workplace ONE Mobile Device Management, market data applications (Bloomberg, Fidessa, ICE, FactSet), BMC Helix, and Lakeside SysTrack. If you don’t know them all, you’ll receive support in learning them!
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; skilled at communicating, presenting, and generating enthusiasm and buy-in for ideas and solutions.
- Ability to effectively balance high volume productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Willingness to ‘own’ and be accountable for problems through resolution.
- Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to perform effectively in a high-pressure situations when faced with urgent issues.
- University degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.