The Data Management and Analytics Team, within the Identity and Cybersecurity Division, is responsible for data, metrics and reporting across User Access Management and Privilege Access Management. We are seeking a Data Modeller to join the team to help with the delivery of our new strategic Central Data Hub reporting platform.
As an experienced Data Modeller we want you to bring your experience and best practice data modelling principles to the project teams you will work with. You will be working closely with our Enterprise Data Architect and various data Producer/Consumer system stakeholders right across our business to continue the build-out of our world-class technical data strategy.
Our Data Modellers drive the standardised definition of our data domains and assist the business users and technology teams to incorporate these into their landscapes to enable business agility and innovation.
We anticipate that to excel in this role you will:
- work closely with Data Architects and various system stakeholders to develop and maintain data models and definitions across all lines of business
- advise and implement best practice data modelling production, storage, and consumption standards
- maintain the glossary / data dictionary
- be involved in project initiatives to drive alignment to our data principles and standards
- build and maintain strong relationships with our key architects and stakeholders
- understand and document how data is, or will be used, and its implications on people, processes, products and technology.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- understanding of data modelling principles
- experience in developing both logical and physical data models
- data analysis and mining skills
- strong analytical skills
- ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- ability to translate high level design into specific implementation steps
- experience working with Agile teams
With the additional skills being advantageous:
- software engineering background
- financial industry experience
You will bring a resilient character and relish opportunities to stretch yourself. If this sounds like you then get in touch! We also welcome candidates from different backgrounds who believe they have what it takes to succeed.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.