We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive/Manager to join our global Strategy and People Enablement team based in New York. This varied role supports the EMEA and Americas Strategy and People Enablement lead (who is based in London), and will work with the Americas Chief Financial Officer, Regional Controller, and the broader regional Financial Management leadership team to support the Financial Management Group in the Americas.
This role brings together communications, change management, and learning and development, with a strong people focus. By partnering with internal stakeholders, you will provide proactive support to help articulate group strategy, drive employee and stakeholder engagement, and promote a shared understanding of business initiatives and projects.
Your key responsibilities for the Americas will include:
- Supporting people initiatives driven by the Financial Management Group leadership team, Human Resources, Learning and Development, and staff involved in our volunteer groups
- Support the delivery of strategic FMG initiatives throughout the year
- Staff events and forums – supporting the curation and facilitation of leadership offsites, strategy workshops and town halls, as well as providing pre and post event support to embed/cascade key messages
- Advising leadership as to internal communication plans in line with the above initiatives, as well as developing high-quality written communication materials including leadership messages, briefing notes, internal social media posts (Workplace) and visually appealing presentations and videos
- Global and regional communications initiatives and campaigns, ensuring consistency in Financial Management Group messaging and proactively managing communication channels
To be successful in the role, you will be proactive, organised, highly collaborative, confident in developing relationships at all levels, and willing to take on new opportunities. You’ll need excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, and strong planning skills.
If you feel this position offers you the right career path, then we would like to hear from you.
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.