Are you an experienced professional looking to join an expert, regional Business Management team in London. In this role, you will support our regulatory reporting function in the Risk Management Group (RMG) to ensure compliance with our Regulatory Reporting Policy and regulatory reporting control framework. You will also be involved in the implementation of outsourcing governance model to ensure we meet regulatory expectations.
We would love to hear from you if you think this fits your skills and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the regulatory reporting function in ensuring robust governance over regulatory reports owned by RMG globally
- Implementing strong controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for the regulatory reporting function
- Maintaining process documentations on an ongoing basis to ensure both the production of reporting (e.g. data quality) and structure, content and format of the submissions meets regulatory requirements
- Working with regulatory report owners to bring new regulatory reports under governance and ensure any changes to existing regulatory reporting requirements are identified, assessed, and mitigated where required
- Supporting the implementation of outsourcing governance model and ensuring RMG’s compliance with Macquarie Policy and regulatory expectations
- Partnering and building strong relationships with a variety of global stakeholders across the Risk Management Group and the wider Macquarie groups
- Coordinating periodic management reports and representing RMG in relevant governance forum meeting
- Initiating continuous improvement in the Reporting processes
- Supporting audit and regulators review exercise from regulatory reporting / outsourcing perspective where required
- Keeping up-to-date with new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, regulatory standard changes and the banking industry changes as a whole
To succeed in this role you will possess 5-8 years’ experience in Legal, Risk or Compliance roles, in particular regulatory reporting or outsourcing, supported by relevant tertiary qualifications and understanding of regulatory environment in major global markets. As a Manager, you will have proven stakeholder management, organizational and communication skills.
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralized unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We recognize that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.