Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with opportunities to increase your knowledge in an ever-changing global Payments landscape while participating in transformational core process changes? Join our Payments Operations team in the Operations Division.
The Payments Operations team provide Group-wide payment related services, including;
- Facilitation of payment requests across Client Accounts on behalf of external clients and internal business units
- Managing the platform that enables access to the SWIFT network and provides an advisory service to businesses for use of the network.
- Provision of Payment Compliance services including sanctions screening and IFTI reporting.
- Payments advisory services related to payments formatting best practice.
As a member of the Payments Operations team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing of payment requests ensuring they meet payment formatting and policy requirements.
- Exception management, including escalation and working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external on resolutions
- Liaising with internal business units and external clients on payments related queries.
- Investigation and resolution cash reconciliation breaks.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have payments and operational knowledge including knowledge of SWIFT payments formatting requirements
- Be able to effectively prioritise to ensure the timely and accurate completion of tasks. Understand the importance of policies, procedures and controls and effectively operate within them.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high standard of work.
- Have strong communication skills and display a questioning attitude to your work.
- Enjoy working and contributing within a high-performing team environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility for coverage of staff absences, shifts and public holidays as required.
- Have a passion for process improvement and operational excellence.
The successful candidate must also be prepared to work public holidays as required. If this sounds like a role you are interested in, then please follow the links below to apply.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.