The Exec/AM Business Analyst role is expected to contribute in the delivery of mid to large scale finance transformation projects. The shortlisted candidate is expected to analyze, map, redesign and test business processes; undertake functional analysis, produce and maintain required project documentation. The projects managed by the team are in-line with the organization’s priorities on themes like process improvement, operational excellence, automation and restructuring. The role requires extensive change management at all levels with emphasis on clear and quality communication.
The role is responsible to:
- Engaging with project managers and business subject matter experts to gather requirements
- Acquiring an understanding of current state processes and business context
- Facilitating and driving workshops to gather, feedback and review business requirements
- Identify user stories and translate them into technical requirements as required
- Documenting of target business process and business readiness task list
- Supporting the business through execution of business acceptance/user acceptance test cases
- Managing, reviewing and analyzing testing issues and identifying options and recommendations
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Proving accurate and timely updates to the project manager and work stream leads
- Provide production support to stakeholders on an as requested basis for automations in production.
You are an experienced finance change professional and have worked on medium to large scale transformation projects/ streams. You have working knowledge of project management frameworks and delivering operational excellence through use of Lean and automation solutions.
- Proven experience as a business analyst or junior project manager working on business process change projects and/or new platform implementations
- Experience within financial institutions, ideally having worked on finance or regulatory projects.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- Strong experience in project documentation and experience in all stages of project life cycles including analysis, design, build and test support and implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound negotiating and strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- A flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach
- Enthusiastic, energetic with excellent interpersonal skills
- ’Can do’ attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- Flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
• At least one project management or quality certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince 2 certification, Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of different finance systems, databases and platforms
About the Financial Management Group:
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.