Enhance your experience in a diverse and highly successful organization. A great opportunity for you to join our Jacksonville, FL office as a MacCap Financial Control Executive, supporting US Cash Equities Business.
Your key responsibilities will include financial accounting, including month-end general ledger close and monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet items, ensuring all balances are appropriately supported. Also, provision of specific monthly business unit level reporting will be part of your responsibilities as well as legal entity control and reporting, ensuring assets and liabilities and any associated profit and loss is recorded in the appropriate legal entity.
Your additional key responsibilities will include:
- provision of tax, regulatory and financial reporting information as required for Macquarie Group purposes
- statutory reporting activities including tax compliance for non-consolidated fund or entities where applicable
- liaising with auditors (internal & external) and responding to queries
- ensuring compliance with the Macquarie Financial Control Framework
- reviewing work performed by Third Party Administrators used by Macquarie
- continuously challenging and improving processes to ensure finance service is delivered in an effective manner
- ensuring timely delivery of work and regular update to all stakeholders including clients
- ensuring Macquarie’s goals and values are demonstrated in all work performed.
You will have a postgraduate / professional accounting qualification, preferably CPA possessing as well as the following:
- 2-4 years of post-qualification experience
- proven analytical skills
- big 4 firm experience is an advantage
- excellent oral and written communication
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.
If you’re ready to take on this challenge, please submit your application online via the links.
For more information, visit www.macquarie.com/careers