Utilise your experience in Finance, Projects or Business Management and join the COG Technology team as Senior Manager, Business Management to support the Macquarie Capital Technology team. You will leverage strong relationship management, problem solving and analytical skills to promote enhanced business performance.
In your role as Business Manager, you will predominantly support the Macquarie Capital Technology team who are responsible for the MacCap technology strategy, service delivery, platforms and programs as they continue investment in their technology transformation. This includes platforms supporting our corporate advisory, M&A, debt, equity and private capital markets, principal investing and financing, and equity brokerage activity.
What impact will you have?
As a Business Manager at a Senior Manager level, you will partner directly with the Macquarie Capital Technology leadership team. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Operations - Operational management including operational packs, steering committee papers, internal communications across various channels, risk management activities
- Promoting a strong risk culture
- Cost and financial management - Oversight of financial management including budget, forecasting and monthly financials
- Business performance – Analysing business performance data and providing leaders with value-add insights, managing related communications across the group
- People strategy – partnering with leaders to ensure the team is appropriately resourced and partnering with Human Resources and other internal team to develop, promote, and identify opportunities around culture, capability, wellness and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Transformation & strategy - Supporting broader transformational activities and strategy, including continuous improvement of process and tools
What skills will you use?
To be successful in the role, you will possess a proven track record of success in a commercially focussed Business Management, Finance or PMO role, with exposure to Technology teams. You may also bring with you:
- Demonstrated proactivity to launch and progress initiatives using your excellent communication, project management and strong planning and prioritisation skills to influence senior management across the business
- Ability to simplify, innovate, optimise and automate in a cost-conscious environment
- Proven ability to analyse data and draw out relevant insights
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritise effectively amongst numerous tasks
- Have previous experience and/or exposure to agile and human centre design is preferred
If this sounds like you, please apply today or reach out to Maddy Wilson to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.