We are looking for people with the following experience and skills to join our team:
- Proven engineering skills with the ability to work in Python using AWS to build data pipelines and microservices.
- Working knowledge of relational database with SQL and/or non-relation database
- Understanding of Design Patterns, Testing methodologies and overall SDLC.
- Comfortable proposing designs, gather feedback from others, build solutions with reusability in mind and documenting / explain how the solution works.
- Comprehension of security, including authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with Linux, Shell Scripting, load balancing and basic networking.
- Building solutions considering user experience, automation, security, performance, resilience, cost, scale and reusability
It would be additionally helpful if you have any of the following skills or experience:
- Airflow, containers / Kubernetes, GitOps / ArgoCD and Vault.
- Data Lake, Data Warehouse
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.