Join Macquarie Asset Management’s Global Digital team as a Manager, User Research & Optimization to conduct user research, improve usability and optimize content across our global portfolio of websites. If you are an experienced researcher and digital strategist who is passionate about crafting effective user journeys, then you will find this role extremely fulfilling. In this role you will be turning user feedback into actionable insights, driving continuous website improvements, and informing / enabling impactful content personalization across our digital ecosystem.
As a Manager, User Research & Optimization you will continuously conduct research and seek feedback to improve web site experience and usability. You will analyze research data to draw recommendations on website optimizations. In this role you will be responsible for managing SEO strategy through content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy as well as driving our ability to personalize content, create contextual and meaningful interactions, and optimize user journey’s. A critical component of your role will be partnerning with UX designers, content creators, business stakeholders, and IT partners to transform digital journeys and web templates.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Creating, documenting and implementing content personalization strategies using the Adobe Experience Manager platform
- Creating and maintaining documentation on website personas and desired user journeys
- Capturing, documenting, and communicating applicable learnings from customer insights gathered from multiple sources and share with the wider internal teams
- Partnering with Analytics teams to leverage customer data from digital and wider organizational interactions with clients, focusing on opportunities to personalize content
- Driving more engagement and conversion through experience-focused Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tactics, A/B testing, and experimental web strategy
- Scaling strategies for content and design personalization across systems, personas, campaigns, and key user journeys
- Supporting qualitative and quantitative research and analyses with the Digital UX team to measure and improve the digital experience
- Measuring ongoing satisfaction among existing clients/users, as measured by a System Usability Scoring model
Exceptional research and digital strategy skills with the ability to document and implement processes would be an ideal trait for this role. Additionally, possessing the ability to perform user experience research and prioritize recommendations based on user behavior is preferred. Ideally, you will posess the ability to build and manage a high-performing User Experience Research team; set clear goals and objectives while balancing short-term development with long-term career growth. Other preferred traits include a strong attention to detail, demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team and the ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Bachelors degree in related Design, HCI, Interaction or research major or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 8+ years of professional digital experience, digital and business strategy, and research initiatives for medium to enterprise level corporate websites with 3+ years experience leading a team
- Proven track record of delivering client-focused business outcomes, creating enterprise digital experiences and strategies, and showcasing success utilizing data/research insights to measurable results
- Expert knowledge of digital channels and functions such as SEO, UX, Digital Strategy, SEM, Paid Advertising, and website analytics.
- Familiarity with research platforms (Drift Platform and Intellimize Testing Platform)
- Experience with large, enterprise, global, multi-property digital experiences with complex translation and localization needs
- Experience leveraging Adobe Experience Manager platform with website personalization programs, a BIG plus
- The oral and written communication skills to present web-based information in a logical format to ease the users ability to access and understand information
- Financial services industry experience, a plus.
- Written and verbal understanding of Italian, German, and Japanese, a plus
If you are looking to solve problems and drive exceptional user experiences, then apply today.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.