As the Head of Demand Generation, you will drive global marketing campaigns across the wholesale and institutional channels. The role requires a leader that is able to set the vision for demand generation programs including relationship marketing, campaigns, digital media, direct marketing, and analytics efforts. The role will oversee and lead a team of campaign marketers, digital strategist, and relationship marketing experts focused on programs that build brand awareness and lead generation programs built on data insights and event triggers. Your goal, every day, is to ensure delivery of industry leading digital marketing experiences with detailed campaign plans that promote the Macquarie Asset Management brand and investment capabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create a roadmap for the demand generation team including how we use data, marketing technology, detailed campaign plans, and relationship marketing programs to drive new revenue for the institutional and retail businesses.
- Oversee a team of campaign marketers, focused on using best practices to create award winning campaigns that are delivered to market on-time and with a high degree of quality assurance – all while using industry best practices across an array of digital strategies.
- Partner with the global digital marketing team to understand customer journey mapping and how to best take advantage of those insights in real-time marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a team of digital, marketing automation and analytics experts focused on driving positive output across email marketing, publisher partnerships, digital media buy, experimental designs, and analytical efficiencies.
- Build out the campaign framework with an effective mix of tactics in target areas including advertising, collateral, public relations, direct marketing, digital marketing, SEM, social media, and video.
- Create and ideate strategic marketing programs that drive new leads, impressions and brand awareness, and key data insights into client behaviors and content preferences.
- Design and manage detailed campaigns plans, as well as oversee program management from initiation through delivery of final work-product.
- Oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete campaign initiatives and possess the ability to influence individuals that do not report directly to the Campaign Design and Management team.
- Interface with cross-departmental contacts to ensure seamless, on time, campaign delivery.
- Drive content syndication strategy across earned and paid media platforms.
- Serve as a champion and advocate of agency process and workflow.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of competitive landscape and financial industry trends.
For success in the role, you will have
- High self-motivation and thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and virtually.
- Strong presentation skills, able to share ideas and strategies with broad and diverse groups of team members and leadership.
- Exceptional program management skills, detail-oriented and skilled at developing processes as well as identifying process improvements.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and function as a leader in a high-performing, highly collaborative and interdependent marketing team.
- Expertise with digital marketing tactics and strategies – including best practices for designing the most effective campaign strategies.
- Forward-thinking and creative with the ability to perform strategically.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels.
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Track and manage expenses, develop, and adhere to a budget.
- Strong facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Your experience will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field, or relative work experience is required.
- 12+ years of experience in a digital strategy, campaign strategists, and project management role, either in a corporate marketing department or direct and digital agency.
- Experience in the financial services industry, asset management or B2B preferred.
- Experience with Workfront, Jira or other campaign/project management software, a plus.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.