As a Campaign Marketing Senior Associate, you will lead efforts to design and manage strategic marketing campaigns that promote investment strategies and sustainability themes that align with the goals set forth by channel marketing (US Retail, Global Institutional - US, EMEA, APAC) and other key business partners. A key focus is the syndication and production of thought leadership including Macquarie’s flagship private markets thought leadership publication – Pathways. When crafting plans and managing the execution, you must inspire creativity and drive success at every step. Your goal, every day, is to ensure delivery of industry leading digital marketing experiences with detailed campaign plans that promote the Macquarie Asset Management brand and investment capabilities.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- build out the campaign framework with an effective mix of tactics in target areas including advertising, collateral, public relations, direct marketing, digital marketing, SEM, social media, and video.
- design and manage detailed campaigns plans, as well as oversee program management from initiation through delivery of final work-product.
- oversees coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete campaign initiatives and possess the ability to influence individuals that do not report directly to the Campaign Design and Management team.
- interface with cross-departmental contacts to ensure seamless, on time, campaign delivery.
- own and lead internal status meetings and ensure transparency of program status.
- develop presentations which summarize campaign results and evaluate the impact on business objectives with key learnings and future implications and optimizations.
- drive content syndication strategy across earned and paid media platforms.
- serve as a champion and advocate of agency process and workflow.
- maintain awareness and understanding of competitive landscape and financial industry trends.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- highly self-motivated, thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment, and work well within a team, both in-person and virtually.
- exceptional program management skills, detail-oriented and skilled at developing processing as well as identifying process improvements.
- strong desire to learn, grow and function as a leader in a high-performing, highly collaborative and interdependent marketing team.
- expertise with digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- forward-thinking and creative with the ability to perform strategically.
- deep understanding of digital marketing channels.
- proven strong verbal and written communication skills.
- an ability to interact well with and inspire confidence of senior management
- track and manage expenses, develop, and adhere to a budget.
- strong facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
Your other attributes will consist of:
- bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or relative work experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a marketing campaign and project management role, either in a corporate marketing department or direct and digital agency.
- experience in the financial services industry, asset management or B2B preferred.
- experience with Workfront, Jira or other campaign/project management software, a plus.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you. Please apply today.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.