Are you a digital production specialist who is passionate about delivering a differentiated client experience? Join our Client Engagement team and work across Macquarie Bank’s digital channels supporting the delivery of strategic and tactical initiatives to market.
As an Front End EDM Developer, and budding expert in your field, we need your unique insight into evolving new ways of bringing our customers' campaigns to life digitally.
In this role, you will design and develop HTML email communications for Macquarie Banking and Financial Services (BFS), within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, across marketing and product campaigns. Your deep working knowledge of email platforms, set up and ongoing management coupled with best-in-class practices will see you drive results across the business. This role will be essential in the broader marketing initiatives that will contribute to the success of the business.
While there will be challenging work to help you grow, we also require flexibility and an eagerness to take on routine tasks. You will be working in a lead role with the Client Engagement team and channel marketing teams across Personal Banking, Business Banking and Wealth Management businesses to plan, build, execute and optimise email and SMS marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- You will bring 5+ years of experience in email campaign execution.
- Strong technical understanding of Marketing Cloud architecture and design.
- Experience in building and testing email campaigns ensuring cross compatibility on all browsers, email providers and devices.
- Best-practice for email development in-house and document processes and technical guidelines with a high attention to detail.
- Act as a SME embedding knowledge and expertise across digital marketing in areas of email development.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience operating within a complex and fast-pace environment.
- Strong communication skills, proven ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Preferably you have experience working in a medium-large enterprise within the banking and financial industry.
About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie’s retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.