As the Project Coordinator you will join the Basel III program and showcase your project administration skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality project artifacts while adhering to strong governance procedures.
What impact will you have?
As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining accurate tracking of project milestones, reporting and governance across a complex program. Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Managing/updating the Risk/Issue logs and escalating to the Program Director as required
- Preparing governance packs for relevant governance committees
- Managing and updating the overall program forecast and budget
- Assisting in overall program reporting; including managing/creating the weekly and monthly PMO updates
- Analysing project data to provide key insights to leadership on the progress of the program
- Creating key templates, tools and artefacts to govern the program
- Updating and maintaining project schedules SharePoint, JIRA and Confluence, to ensure effective document control
- Acting as a point of contact for stakeholder queries and build relationships with the workstream stakeholders
- Creating regular stakeholder communications
- Assisting in the running of workshops, briefings and engagement sessions, meeting minutes
What skills will you use?
As the Project Coordinator, you will bring with you demonstratable project experience in the Financial Services sector (or aligned industries) as a Project Coordinator, Project Analyst or Junior PM. You will be a team player, who is flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with a changing environment. Knowledge of Project Management methodologies is required and Prince 2 or relevant PMI certifications will be highly regarded.
You will have previous experience using your strong time management, organisation and people skills to assist in the delivery of high-profile change projects at all stages of the project management lifecycle. You will also possess sufficient drive to see this project through to successful delivery.
You will be able to display the ability and desire to solve bespoke problems whilst demonstrating an excellent eye for detail and curiosity to investigate deeper when required. Your strong communication skills, both written and verbal, will allow you to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences.
Most importantly, you will bring with you a desire to learn! If this sounds like you, please apply today or reach out to Laura Davidson to learn more at email@example.com
About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.