Join our Digital and Demand Generation team as a Relationship Marketing Manager and help build creative and innovative programs to acquire new client opportunities and grow existing relationships.
As the Relationship Marketing Manager, you will drive innovative life cycle marketing programs. Programs are data-driven marketing programs, incorporating client data, event triggers, and attribution data to deliver content that is relevant to the client’s needs and life stage. In this role, you will be focused on ensuring we deliver industry leading marketing automation programs leveraging Pardot and Salesforce, multiple data sources and client segmentation to promote the Macquarie Asset Management brand and investment capabilities.
In this role, you will:
- Help shape digital marketing strategies and implement tactics to support marketing campaigns and programs
- Lead a team that is focused on the client experience to drive effective data-driven email marketing strategies targeting financial advisors and institutional investors
- Create meaningful insights of the client journey and experience, and strategies to improve the tactics employed and content marketed
- Help create a clear test-and-learn approach across key life cycle marketing programs,
- Work collaboratively with Channel Marketers to create life-stage (lead generation, nurturing, retention, etc.) programs and relationship- and event-based marketing to engage prospects and clients based on known behaviors and assumptions
- Research trends and implement best practices for our industry, creating a positive impact on MAM’s marketing and communications
Ideally you will bring the following skills to this role:
- Exceptional project management skills, detail-oriented and skilled at identifying process improvements
- Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation and methods to maintain list health and ensure high deliverability
- Ability to conceptualize lead flows, campaign structures, and data flow between marketing automation and CRM systems
- Flexible, responsive, and customer-focused on dealing with changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and building customer confidence
- Solid understanding of B2B marketing, financial markets, investment products and competitive environment
- Strong facility with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team – online, in-person, locally and globally
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field, or relative work experience is required
- 7+ years experience in a digital marketing role with demonstrated experience in using data to drive enhanced CRM marketing programs and life stage marketing programs
- Experience working for a digital agency preferred
- Management of marketing automation campaigns, client journeys, omni-channel marketing initiatives
- Creating trigger-based and life-stage marketing programs
- Experience with tracking and managing expenses, developing and adhering to budgets
- Experience with Workfront, or other campaign/project management software, a plus
- Certifications or strong experience in Pardot and Salesforce
- Additional experience with HTML/CSS, podcast tools, PowerBI and other MarTech tools a plus
If you are looking to solve problems and help drive exceptional marketing results, then apply today.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.