Join our Digital and Demand Generation team as a Marketing Analytics Associate and help build creative and innovative programs to acquire new client opportunities and grow existing relationships.
You will be a strategic thinker, with a strong analytical and technical skill set who is comfortable working with large amounts of disparate data (e.g., CRM, sales, direct marketing, digital, social, publishing platforms). In this role, you will not simply report data, but will look at data from multiple sources and create meaningful insights for the sales and marketing business to make informed decisions.
A general breakdown of your work will consist of:
- Dashboards/scorecards/data management (30%)
- Partner with key technology partners to ensure we have the right data architecture in place for capturing and integrating large amounts of disparate data
- Create a consistent platform for the measurement of marketing campaigns and activities within the marketing operations department. This includes custom analytics and standardization of some program reporting.
- Weekly/monthly reporting with key metrics from marketing data repositories
- Campaign Reporting – (50-60%)
- Full project-cycle accountability including tracking, testing, creating A/B tests, measuring campaign performance, and comparing results to benchmarks
- Collaborate with global partners to understand their in-market programs, the best practices they have used, and the results they are obtaining
- Provide data-driven, actionable insights for campaigns and life-stage marketing programs (e.g., lead generation, welcome and onboarding, engagement, retention)
- Measure marketing correlation and, where possible, direct attribution between each marketing tactic within various campaigns and marketing programs and business performance
- Help in creating data driven stories using metrics for local as well as global marketing efforts
- Ad hoc analytics work – (10%-20%)
- Work on various data analytics requests from marketing channel teams regarding their campaigns, presentations for senior management, lead generation programs, etc.
Ideally you will bring the following skills to this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or quantitative disciplines
- 3+ year of experiences in marketing analytics or similar role
- Intermediate to expert technical skills in SQL, R, Python
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Alteryx, MicroStrategy, Business Objects
- An understanding of marketing automation tools and CRM (e.g., Pardot/Salesforce, HubSpot, Eloqua)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager and related programs is beneficial
- Experience in multi-channel marketing is a benefit (e.g., digital, social media, email marketing, direct mail, advertising)
- Demonstrated experience in data mining, market research, segmentation, and user testing to drive business decisions and high performing marketing programs
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
If you are looking to solve problems and help drive exceptional marketing results, then apply today.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than $A735.5 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, renewables, natural assets, real estate, and transportation finance.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.