The Corporate Operations Group has an opportunity for a full time Group Assistant to join the Technology Division at Macquarie Group Services (Philippines), Inc.
- Support and drive office-wide and division-wide activities and initiatives as identified
- Coordinate and book internal and external meetings and conference calls with various local and overseas locations, including booking of necessary conference rooms and arranging logistic requirements
- Provide support for functions, meetings, and events by ensuring venue, venue set-up, catering, audio-visual, and other requirements
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including coordination of travel approvals, application for visas, and preparation of itineraries
- Make travel and guest arrangements for visiting senior leaders and executives
- Process movement of External Service Provider staff, including new starter requirements, staff transfer requirements, and employee leaver requirements
- Perform office administration duties:
o Coordinate with service providers to ensure continuous services are performed or products delivered
o Process, acquire, compile, and file documents for government regulatory requirements
o Process expense reimbursements and invoice payments, including company credit card payments
o Maintain the Calendar of Division Directors
o Perform other ad hoc admin tasks and projects
To be successful in this role, you should be enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to manage expectations and work with senior stakeholders. Essential traits, skills, and experiences include:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role, supporting a broad team across a range of levels in a fast-paced and professional environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as required
- Ability to work as part of a regional team across multiple countries, cultures and time-zones
- Customer-focused attitude with a "service first" mentality
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities, and remain calm under pressure even when faced with adversity or multiple urgent issues
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to view current processes and procedures as opportunities for enhancement, tuning, and improvement
- Good judgment and discretion on confidential matters
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of executives and act accordingly
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and SharePoint highly regarded
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.