Are you an experienced architect who is passionate about technology? We are looking for a lead architect to work with our public markets business, a global asset manager, to enable their digital and growth vision.
As the lead architect for the Public Markets domain you will:
- Collaborate with business partners to understand priorities and objectives
- use your knowledge and thought leadership to drive the technology innovation agenda for the business domain
- translate business priorities and into a strategic reference architecture and technology roadmaps
- create principles and policies that ensure the architecture aligns with the business and technology strategy
- build a strong architecture community around your domain and actively participate in the improvement of the broader architecture and engineering practice in Macquarie Asset Management and Macquarie.
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced architect with a passion for delivering innovative solutions:
- Experience engaging with business stakeholders at different levels to develop and gain support for proposed solutions
- experienced at developing reference architectures to align business, solution designers and engineers
- an experienced technologist with a strong understanding of emerging and cloud technologies
- a critical thinker with the ability to look at problems from different angles.
Asset Management experience would be highly regarded but not essential.
We actively support flexible working patterns and enable the opportunity to relocate across our global office footprint where you have appetite and aligned skillset.
If this sounds like you please apply via the link
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
In line with local regulations, all Macquarie employees in New York are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel in New York City, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Outside of New York, proof of vaccination is not required to attend a Macquarie office, travel for business, or attend an external business event.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.