An exciting opportunity exists for you to join our Commodities and Global Markets OneCGM Technology team and play a driving role in modernizing our hosting environment. This will be achieved through simplification, optimization, and effective risk management practices.
This role will provide production support for some of the core trading systems and will see you providing Incident and Request management services as part of a globally distributed team. Your focus will include deriving metrics to drive long term fixes to issues as well as identifying and developing tools and dashboards for better visibility of the production environment. Identifying opportunities to simplify processes or implement automation initiatives will be a key factor to your success in the role.
You will thrive in a fast-paced, service-focused environment and draw on your collaboration and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal outcomes for OneCGM and your stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- solid experience (minimum 5-7 years) delivering DevOps or Operational services, ideally in a global, complex, cross-functional financial services environment
- a strong sense of ownership and integrity to directly drive results
- solid technical problem-solving skills, with experience in one or more of the following areas: SQL, Python, Shell/Bash scripts.
- conceptual understanding of all levels within the technology stack (operating system, database and applications)
- Service Management experience and solid understanding ITIL processes
- solid relationship management skills across all levels of the organization
- flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic environment where priorities shift as we balance across multiple required outcomes in parallel
- a strong sense of self and confidence to build trust with your stakeholders
- experience in with Splunk and PowerBi, AWS Cloud will an advantage
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.