The Specialized and Asset Finance Division, part of the Commodities and Global Markets Group, is a leading structured & asset finance and leasing specialist. We are responsible for the investment in and financing of capital equipment in industries where earnings flow from the use of these assets. We provide finance solutions for government and corporate markets and are one of the largest independent providers of operating lease finance in the Asia-Pacific region as well as having significant operations in Europe and North America. We have approximately 900 staff engaged in leasing and asset finance / lending activities in diverse asset classes across various locations through Australia, Asia, Europe, and North America.
Our Leasing & Trading division focuses on financing a broad range of equipment including a substantial focus on technology and manufacturing equipment. Business is generated across the full spectrum of customers and deal types, ranging from structured transactions for large publicly listed customers to small ticket SMB flow business supporting global vendor partners.
An exciting and challenging opportunity currently exists for a Systems Solution Associate to join our Semiconductor and Technology team. As a Systems Solution Associate, you will be responsible for development and implementation of our strategic technical deliverables. The role will be based in San Diego, San Jose, Boise or alternatively can be performed remotely (with sporadic travel to one of these locations).
As a key member in the team, you will be liaising with a wide range of stakeholders from front to back office and technology teams. It is expected that you will have clear stakeholder communication and management throughout the delivery lifecycle.
You will be responsible for delivery of system implementation, enhancements, maintenance, and production support, including
- Developing and maintaining customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Problem solving high-level software and application issues.
- Document writing and providing technical training.
- Progress tracking, risk and issues management, and documentation.
- Stakeholder management across business and technology.
In this role, you will develop a sound understanding of the activities, functionality and operational processes that underpin our equipment management and trading activities. You will be confident in mapping, designing processes and improvement ideas. You will be confident in the engagement with stakeholders within the business and across our tech, compliance, and risk teams in ensuring project timelines are achieved whilst ensuring high levels of compliance and security.
For this role you will ideally:
- have experience with application and software development, including advanced knowledge of Salesforce Declarative and Programming Development:
- Lightning Web Components, Flow and Process Builder, Application Lifecycle Management, Object-oriented programming, Apex, SOQL/SOSL
- have significant demonstrated hands-on experience of managing and developing technology solutions
- have a track record on driving digitalization, automation, and data adoption with business partners
- be entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and self-directed with a strong delivery mindset
- be able to articulate technical data simply to all audiences
- be passionate about engaging with delivery teams and proposing and achieving successful outcomes for a growing and changing business
- be adept at engaging, collaborating, and influencing people at all levels and areas of the organization
- be excellent in collaborating across global teams, navigating time zones effectively and have flexibility to prioritize your time and travel
- have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
About Commodities and Global Markets
Commodities and Global Markets provides clients with an integrated, end-to-end offering across global markets including equities, fixed income, foreign exchange and commodities.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.