We are looking for an experienced Technology Solutions Architect to partner with the Macquarie Capital business, technical engineering teams, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient technology solution architectures that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of new services.
- Deeply understand business processes and requirements during the initiation and planning stages of all new initiatives to develop aligned technology solutions architecture.
- provide trusted technology advisory for the business in establishing requirements-aligned technology solution options and influencing stakeholders on key technical decision factors.
- support service and solution delivery managers in developing estimates, resource plans and business cases for the implementation of new technology solutions.
- develop and document the technical architecture for all new solutions, ensuring inclusive alignment of delivery and engineering teams, and endorsement by Cyber security and Technology risk stakeholders.
- maintain roadmaps and core documentation that articulate our integrated systems and platform architecture, how it will change over time, and the sequencing of initiatives required to enable our strategy aligned future state.
- be the most senior guide, coach, and mentor to engineering and development teams to ensure architecture is applied to active projects and solutions are sustainable.
- represent and align our architecture for Group-wide programs, participating and collaborating in forums to align technology across all businesses.
- understand end to end business value chain and processes at enterprise level, defining and maintaining buy/hold/sell positions within the technology landscape.
- educate and grow architecture culture internally, ensuring major changes happening across the portfolio are guided by clear architecture standards and principles.
We anticipate succeeding in this role you will have:
- a broad range of skills and a willingness to make things happen as a multi-disciplined individual who can think strategically and deliver tangible outcomes for the team.
- a consulting mindset because you will be investing time working with senior business stakeholders where the ability to confidently discuss needs, challenge and influence is paramount.
- demonstrated experience with certification in a broad range of technologies including Amazon Web Services, API Gateway Platforms, Data Hub Platforms and Database Platforms.
- proven track record guiding and mentoring technical engineering, development, and operations teams in a results-driven environment.
- ability to build strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams.
- core characteristics as an enthusiastic team-player with self-starting ability and comfort in autonomy.
If sounds like you please apply via the link!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.