A great opportunity to join the newly formed Digital Client Experience & Strategic Initiatives team in our Philadelphia office supporting Macquarie Asset Management business globally to deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
The Digital Client Experience team will support MAM’s vision to transform its client experience, which includes rebuilding its digital marketing platforms and establishing new digital solutions. This team will also drive the technology solutions for the new Wealth Solutions and Secondaries business lines.
As a front-end engineer who focuses on the technical aspects of the entire design system, you will work alongside Product owners, agile team of Engineers, Business SMEs, various Service owners & Support teams with a key focus to drive innovation and continuously deliver business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Using UX principles to create digital products build on sound technical principles
- using wireframes, prototypes, and design tools to create blueprints for what a website or app will look like.
- being an SME on the key drivers and dependencies for what makes the UX come together for our users such as data, performance and navigation.
- acting as the bridge between designers, back-end engineers, and writers to develop products. You may also conduct user testing, A/B testing, and other forms of research in collaboration with the UX team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Solid understanding of UX principles and experience defining a UX experience.
- A collaborative attitude, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities with well-structured written and verbal communications
- Experience with REST and AWS is a plus.
- Experience with human centered design (HCD or design thinking) and behavior driven testing (BDD) is a plus.
If you would like to be part of something exciting and transformative, then apply now to find out more about Macquarie and the role!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.