Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking to join a business that is making a profound impact on the future of green energy? Join our Green Investment Group and provide executive support to our CEO and Deputy CEO.
In this demanding and fast paced role, you will bring a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time and diary management skills. Importantly you will also be a team player.
Your responsibilities will include:
- extensive diary management including arranging internal and external meetings both in person and using digital platforms
- booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants, etc
- regular internal and external liaison on behalf of leadership, including written correspondence
- expense processing
- supplier invoices
- event planning for both internal and external functions
- printing, binding, scanning, and filing
- document logistics across multiple European locations
- directing press inquiries appropriately.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have strong written and spoken English with other languages highly regarded
- have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support, ideally within the green energy sector
- ideally have previous experience supporting a senior leader with both internal and external facing responsibilities
- demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise tasks within the team
- the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint using Microsoft Office 365
- be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- ability to work with various personality types.
If this sounds like your next role, then please apply now!
About the Green Investment Group
This role is within Macquarie’s Green Investment Group (GIG). GIG is a specialist in green infrastructure principal investment, development, project delivery, and the management of portfolio assets, and related services. Its track record, expertise and capability make it a global leader in green investment, dedicated to supporting the growth of the global green economy. The institution was initially launched by the UK Government in 2012 as the Green Investment Bank - the first institution of its type in the world. It was purchased by Macquarie in 2017 and combined with Macquarie Capital’s renewables team to create one of the world’s largest teams of specialist green investors. Now operating as Macquarie’s Green Investment Group, the platform has more than 400 staff with investments or operations in over 25 markets across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit www.greeninvestmentgroup.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.