We are currently looking for strong Program Manager on a 12 month contract to manage a move to a new HQ in NYC
Macquarie group is looking to relocate its Corporate Headquarters in NY. Macquarie has an in-house Corporate Real Estate Management Team based in NY, which is currently managing the project, however; with the complexity of this project there is a need to supplement and augment the team with a technology focused program manager during site selection and implementation.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful management and execution of a technical infrastructure buildout and relocation project, managing cross-functional strategic programs that are of moderate to high risk and complexity. The Program manager working in both New York City and globally will provide oversight of multiple project streams / senior project managers assigned to the program and provide overall leadership to ensure that the program stays aligned and coherent in achieving its objectives.
- The Program Manger will lead the Technology project management to effectively deliver on the expected program outcomes.
- Clear governance model with roles and responsibilities clearly defined all the way through from project team, work streams defined, working group, Steer Co etc to ensure the program is getting the support required.
- All program participants need clarity on their role and responsibility
- Program financials, risk, issues, dependencies, project plan/milestones etc to be discussed and managed effectively each month.
- Identify the key decision checkpoints throughout the project.
- Lead collaborative partnerships and dialog across multiple business units and functions.
- Demonstrate program management expertise and exercise influence in order to identify, evaluate, and recommend current/potential projects to ensure access to accurate information for consumption by clients, regulators, and other critical stakeholders.
- Proactively work with the sponsor/s to identify, approve, and prioritize all projects and deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the program.
The ideal candidate would have a background:
- 5+ years of Program / Project Management / Change Manager experience within the facility / technical infrastructure buildout environment – Tech Industry, Corporate, Consulting and International experience is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple teams of project managers and large matrix teams across facility / technical infrastructure projects
- Strong consulting orientation and outstanding client relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing large investment budgets
- Ability to work well with people with varying technical, business and cultural backgrounds
- Comfortable working with executive management
- Experienced in managing people of varying management and skill levels
An individual who loves solving deep and complex technical and business problems and wants to have an outsized impact with the services/ products they deliver. An individual with a passion for program / project / change management in the financial services industry, high level of intellectual curiosity, a commitment to excellence and an unparalleled drive to deliver world-class services.
If this sounds like you please apply via the link!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.