Identity Access Management Team is looking for a highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, and passionate IAM Analyst to creatively apply Automation, Process Optimization, Technology Support, and troubleshooting and project delivery.
In this role, you will be part of the IAM team responsible for identifying, developing, and supporting systems and business application access certifications and administration as part of a cross-functional agile team. The successful candidate must have a development background and experience working in a challenging and demanding workplace.
We need a strong and creative Analyst with:
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in IAM or similar function.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related course
- Knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (preferred but not required).
- Basic database architecture and scripting knowledge including SQL and Oracle
- Experience being involved in the entire SDLC, Agile development, or DevOps role
- Experience using Visual Studio or similar IDEs
- Experience using issue tracking applications such as JIRA
- Experience using case management tools such as Remedy
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with Systems, Applications and IT Operations
- Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and good communication skills
- Knowledge and working experience on the following:
- Active Directory
- Database Access Administration
- Sailpoint IIQ
- Alteryx and/or PowerBI
- DBArtisan, TOAD, SQL Dev, Oracle Enterprise Manager
- AWS or other Cloud environment
- Microsoft Office 365
- Robotics Automation
You will be responsible for:
- Managing Access Administration deliverables to in-scope systems as per defined SLA.
- Identifying, developing, and maintaining deliverables
- Ensuring all deliverables meet the highest standard of quality through the use of quality practices
- Applying technical expertise to create new solutions and enhance existing ones.
- Ensuring critical system security and compliance to set controls standards
- Following specifications, process documents, technical guidelines, and best practices.
- Working with key stakeholders in problem investigations, defect analysis, identifying and implementing solutions and driving improvements.
- Advising and educating the Identity teams on automated solutions.
The following is highly desirable:
- Access Administration experience in financial services, investment or institutional banking environment
- Able to understand and analyse complex IAM domain and concepts
- Knowledge or experience with Privileged Access Management solutions (eg. CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Total Privileged Access Management (TPAM))
- Knowledge or experience with Identity Governance and Provisioning solutions (eg. SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- Exposure to Power BI, Alteryx and other Data Analytics tools
- Excellent grasp and understanding of Role Base Access Control
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.