A great opportunity to join the newly formed Digital Client Experience & Strategic Initiatives team in our Philadelphia office supporting Macquarie Asset Management business globally to deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
The Digital Client Experience team will support MAM’s vision to transform its client experience, which includes rebuilding its digital marketing platforms and establishing new digital solutions. This team will also drive the technology solutions for the new Wealth Solutions and Secondaries business lines.
In this role, you will work alongside Product owners, agile team of Engineers, Business SMEs, various Service owners & Support teams with a key focus to drive innovation and continuously deliver business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- designing experiences based on a deep understanding of user’s needs and map to technology processes and systems/services
- facilitate workshops for alignment, ideation and iteration, for small and large groups
- produce customer journey maps, flowcharts, process maps, wireframes and prototypes for testing and validation
- embed a Human Centred Design approach in the team’s ways of working
- define a wide range of business and technical process solutions in the customer experience space
- develop user stories within the defined documentation framework
- work with the scrum team and business users to ensure solution quality
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in design & analysis, preferably Customer Experience domain
- proven experience in end-to-end design thinking and activities across the user-centred design process
- a collaborative attitude, bringing excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- experience working in an agile team using story mapping, task flows, needs analysis and prioritisation
- a flexible, commercial, and practical approach to design, while remaining the advocate for the end user
- delivering complex projects working across multiple streams, multiple regions, with multiple vendors
- strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities with well-structured written and verbal communications
If you would like to be part of something exciting and transformative, then apply now to find out more about Macquarie and the role!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our COVID-19 policy
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We continue to focus on providing a safe workplace for our people, our stakeholders and those who visit us, and are committed to contributing to the safety of the communities where we live and work.
In line with evolving health regulations and many of our industry peers, we require all Macquarie employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of full vaccination in order to attend the office and to participate in external meetings and business travel, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We equip our people with the support to work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.