Working as part of a geographically dispersed Collaboration Technology team, you are a dynamic, motivated, self-driven team player with experience in designing, configuring, deploying and supporting social, collaboration and productivity services aligned to business requirements across a global organisation.
You will be responsible for engineering and supporting technology such as Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, Microsoft Teams and Workplace from Meta, along with other messaging and productivity technologies.
In this role, you will also be required to ensure the best user experience and drive the continuing improvement of the workplace technology environment, including the introduction of new services.
Key Responsibilities Include
- work with the business, management, peers and vendors to design, configure and support services such as Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, Workplace from Meta and other collaboration services
- create and maintain process, procedural and technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed
- maintain development, test and production environments for multi-site global access
- deliver against roadmaps, governance, processes and policies aligning to business and IT strategy
- respond to support escalations and investigate, analyse, document, and provide root cause resolution to reported incidents.
- experience with SaaS technologies such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD or Workplace from Meta
- expert technical knowledge of Microsoft 365, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
- Stream, Whiteboard, Planner, Forms, etc.
- Azure Active Directory, AAD Connect, Intune, Conditional Access
- PowerShell Scripting / Graph API
- strong track record in working in a customer focused, dynamic, highly complex organization, responsible for operations and/or process execution
- ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflow and automate processes to deliver efficiencies
- ensure Information Security best practice is followed, and work is compliant with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- understanding of network dependencies, implications & requirements needed for all Microsoft 365 services
- design, plan, install, configure and maintain Enterprise level-based solutions aligned with business needs
If this sounds like an environment that is an ideal career opportunity, please apply.
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.