We are looking for someone with your experience to join our growing team in Paris as an Executive Assistant supporting our Macquarie Asset Management business.
You will be supporting a Managing Director and team within the Macquarie Asset Management Real Assets division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- extensive calendar management, including booking meetings globally, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering
- booking and confirming extremely complex travel arrangements including producing comprehensive travel itineraries, flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas
- producing internal and external communications on behalf of the Managing Director
- processing invoices on Coupa
- onboarding new starters
- requesting security passes, ordering IT equipment, business cards, IT access.
Your role will also include general office support for example ordering stationery, pantry supplies, mail and booking couriers; arranging maintenance of office equipment as required; being the point of contact for IT and visitors to the office; direct contact with all service providers; and managing the daily lunch vouchers.
You will also be:
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- producing and coordinating documents for meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- general administration and support such as organising events for the team / external clients
- providing support for other Executive Assistants as required.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in similar Financial Services organisation.
You will also:
- have intermediate skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and advanced skills in Outlook. Concur would be advantageous
- be highly organised and excellent time management skills
- have the ability to work well under pressure, manage workload, conflicting priorities and deadlines effectively
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be extremely organised, flexible, excellent attention to detail and follow-through and delivery
- thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are key
- exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- be resourceful and able to work both independently as well as within a team.
If you have had experience running a small office and are looking for a very hands-on role, then please apply now!
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2021, Macquarie Asset Management had $A562.2 billion of assets under management.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.