An exciting opportunity for an experienced data breach response coordinator to join our Cyber Threat Incident Response team to manage and support data handling issues across all Macquarie business units.
Working alongside all Macquarie groups in a diverse team across multiple offices around the globe, you’ll act to ensure that issues relating to Macquarie’s data are promptly remediated.
As a well-rounded analyst, you will partner with internal Privacy, Risk and Compliance functions to provide world-class incident response to managing threats in Macquarie’s digital environment. Coordinating with operations and business teams around the globe, you will provide direction and support during active data handling issues.
In this role, you will focus on a variety of data handling issues, data loss incident, process lifecycle maintenance and reporting. You must be detail-oriented and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to remain calm, adapt to dynamic requirements, and continue to deliver in high-pressure situations is crucial.
- act as single point of contact for data handling issues and potential data loss investigation submissions
- provide leadership, focus, and accountability for Data Breach response activities
- facilitate closer alignment with stakeholders through the development of engagement models and facilitation of data breach simulation exercises
- develop and promote standardization in the process and technology framework to maximize service efficiency
- work closely with the multiple internal stakeholder groups and functions on the triage and management of data handling incidents
- interface with operational incident management teams and act as advisor for data breach related incidents
- provide timely incident updates and ensure that all engagement and communication protocols are followed
- continuously create and refine engagement models to maximize service efficiency
- build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business, business resilience, technology, and risk management domains
- Data Quality Compliance
- monthly review of data breach submissions (Controls assurance)
- reconciliation of Data breach submissions and identify compliance gaps in following the data breach plan
Ideally you will bring:
- 5 years’ experience in end-to-end process and/or systems mapping with identification of key control points and improvement opportunities
- proven written and verbal communication skills
- strong analysis expertise - analyzing information, probing for clarity, producing solutions, making judgements, thinking systemically
- ability to analyse the trend and manage feedback loop on Internal controls[HK1]
- an adaptable character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment
- creative and critical thinking ability, often in a high-stress environment
- ability to work as part of a seamless global team across multiple countries, cultures and time-zones
- tertiary Qualifications in business, engineering, IT or related fields
- risk & compliance control experience both in design and how assurance testing would take place
- Operational Process Design Excellence
- experience in the operations of a financial services organization
- familiarity with general data protection regulations
To join our passionate Security team, apply online via the link.
Learn more by visiting www.macquarie.com/careers
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.